Dental Implants At Oakville Dental
Dental implants are widely considered to be one of dentistry’s greatest modern advances in replacing missing teeth. A dental implant replaces the root portion of the tooth. It is made of biocompatible titanium and it is inserted into a jawbone through a surgical procedure. Crowns, bridges, and dentures can all be retained using one or multiple dental implants.
– Predictable long-term results (>95% success)
– Great aesthetics and functionality
– Can replace single or multiple missing teeth
– Restorations can be fixed or removable
– Dental implants prevent further bone loss unlike other restorative options
– Adjacent teeth remain intact; they are not damaged
– Titanium does not decay and is therefore a permanent solution
Book An Appointment
To book an a private Dental Implant Consultation,
call us at 905-842-8484 or Book an Appointment directly.